Clear Acrylic Mirror Sheet (0.6mm-10mm)
● Extruding transparent acrylic sheet (0.6mm-10mm)
● Product Introduction:
● Absolutely clear mirror surface, less impurities, light weight, flexibility, shatter resistance, instead of traditional glass mirror surface.
● High-reflection mirror finished;
● Toughest protective backside coating in waterproof, scratch-resistant, and odorless;
● Easy to process and thermoform into any shape;
● Excellent chemical resistance and insulation;
● Low water absorption;
● Easy to glue and clean;
● Various colors available for custom;
Custom Acrylic Mirror Sheet
Professional Customized Mirror Acrylic Sheet Manufacturer
Acrylic mirror sheet is made of acrylic sheets by electroplated mirror finished and coating the painting on the back for protection.
Clear acrylic mirror is also known as silver mirror or standard mirror, most likely to the traditional glass mirror.
1. Absolutely clear mirror, less impurity, light weight, flexible, shatter resistant alternative to traditional glass mirrors.
2. High reflective mirror finished.
3. Toughest protective back-coating, water-resistant & scratch-resistant & no smell.
|item name||High transparent acrylic sheet|
|materials||100% raw material PMMA plexiglass|
|The thickness range||0.6-10mm|
|The available sizes||1220*2440mm(4*8ft), 1220*1830mm(4*6ft)，customizable|
|MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)||500KG|
|package||PE film or kraft film|
|USE||1 Building decoration, all kinds of furniture materials|
|2 Advertising board lighting equipment|
|3 Doors, Windows, lampshades and corrugated roofing materials|
|4 Mechanical cover, electrical ruler, insulation material|
|5 acrylic novel, weatherproof, aquarium!|
With crystal clear transparency, soft light and clear vision.
Flexible and shatter proof.
Using new materials, non-toxic, harmless and tasteless.
Lighter than ordinary glass
1.How do you pack your products?
A: Our products are packaged in export wooden cases, which are strong and solid. We can also customize the packaging according to customer's requirements.
2. What is the price of your acrylic sheet?
A: We need to provide detailed size, thickness, color and other processing requirements before we can calculate the product price.
3. Can you provide acrylic sheet samples?
Answer: Yes, generally our samples are A4 size, free of charge to customers, freight collect. If the customer has other requirements for the sample, we will charge a certain sample fee according to the requirements.