Purple Extruded Transparent Acrylic Sheet
● Transparent acrylic sheet provides optical-level transparency ;
● Its weight is over 50% lighter than glass, but the strength is higher than glass;
● Easy to process and thermoform into any shape;
● Excellent chemical resistance and insulation;
● Low water absorption;
● Easy to glue and clean;
● Available for hard coated or electroplated on the sheet surface;
● Customized colors available;
Thermal forming has always been one of the most creative uses of acrylic sheets. With the improvement of processing technology and product varieties, rich and perfect performance, relative to other traditional advertising signboard materials, acrylic processing is more simple, safe, cost-effective products are also more reasonable.
|item name||High transparent acrylic sheet|
|materials||100% raw material PMMA plexiglass|
|The thickness range||0.6-10mm|
|The available sizes||1220*2440mm(4*8ft), 1220*1830mm(4*6ft)，customizable|
|MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)||500KG|
|Masking||PE film or kraft film|
|Application||1 Building decoration, all kinds of furniture materials|
|2 Advertising board lighting equipment|
|3 Doors, Windows, lampshades and corrugated roofing materials|
|4 Mechanical cover, electrical ruler, insulation material|
01/Preferred Virgin materials, quality assurance
Guarantee the processing and production with new materials
Quality assurance panel with good light transmittance
Not easy to be brittle and durable
Double-sided protective film,can avoid acrylic sheet scratch damage in the process of processing and transportation
03/Various thickness available
Selection of thickness specifications to meet the needs of various industries and all thicknesses in sufficient supply.
04/safe and reliable
Safe and not easy to break, toughness, no cutting hands, no smell
1. How to clean and maintain the acrylic board?
A: Wash with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. What is the price of your acrylic sheet?
A: We need to provide detailed size, thickness, color and other processing requirements before we can calculate the product price.
3. How big is your acrylic sheet?
Answer: Conventional size of large plate: 1220*1830 or 1220*2440mm, commonly used thickness 0.8-10mm.